This Privacy Notice outlines what personal information we collect about you, how we collect it, and how it is used and stored.
Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Contact and other personal information you provide when booking appointments online or on the telephone.
- Information about your current and historic situation, for the purpose of mentoring and providing the requested services. This information is collected if required during a mentoring conversation.
- Information from surveys that we may use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
How Your Data will be Used
Your data may be used for:
- Email appointment confirmations and text reminders, to help you remember your appointments.
- Accounting and billing. All private financial data is exclusively handled via PayPal
- Emailing you about changes to our service.
- Occasional newsletters and marketing promotions. This will only be applicable if you have opted into such communications. You can also opt-out at any time via an unsubscribe link in any marketing emails from us or by emailing email@example.com
All mentoring, support and interactions with us are private and confidential. We, therefore, ensure that:
- Electronic information is safely stored and GDPR compliant. Access to this data is password-protected, and passwords are changed regularly.
Will Your Data be Shared with Anyone?
We will not share your data unless you request us to do so. We currently use the following GDPR compliant third-party companies to process areas of our business.
- Mailchimp to coordinate our messages, so your name and email address may be saved on their server.
- PayPal to process payments. Your details may be stored by them to show a record of your payment.
- Thinkific to handle our online courses. Your name and email address will be stored on their system in order to access your programme.
- Facebook for our private members’ group.
How Long Will Your Data be Retained?
Your data will be stored until you opt-out and request it to be removed. We do regularly remove data that we feel is out of date and no longer required, for example after services have been provided and no opt into mailing list was requested.
Who is Responsible for Data Protection?
Peter Hird is responsible for data protection and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office
(ICO). If you have any concerns about how we handle your data, please contact Peter Hird firstname.lastname@example.org 07717247247. If you are not satisfied with our response, then you have the right to raise the matter with the ICO.